Rode’s understand the importance of having reliable and up to date equipment and machinery including attachments. All our machinery and equipment are serviced regularly by qualified mechanics with a fitter and boilermaker on staff. Our diverse range of equipment and machinery including a range of well proven brands, allows us to access and operate from difficult positions and sites.
We own and manage an extensive list of heavy plant equipment. Our current, well maintained excavators and attachments, trucks, tippers and other equipment, enables us to perform each project efficiently, safely and in an environmentally responsible way.
- A 19 truck fleet comprising of 16 tipper trucks which form 8 truck and quad combinations. All trucks are bogie tippers with 12 tonne capacity. Quad trailer combinations are capable of grossing up to 33 tonne payload.
- 3 prime movers with two (2) Side Tippers
- one (1) three (3) axel float
- 11,000 litre water tank
- a B Double Trailer combination
Our equipment and attachments are serviced frequently and on schedule out on-site or at our service maintenance depot. We ensure a quick response time with infield service back up.
Plus, our plant and equipment consist of:
- three (3) bobcats, all large profile and
- six (6) excavators.
Earthmoving attachments include rock breakers, trench rollers, augers and extensions, rippers, tilt hitches, 6 in 1 buckets also tilting buckets. All machinery is late models with low hours and is fitted with air conditioning and is construction site ready.